JONES & JONES COMMUNITIES - RENTAL CRITERIA
- The rental application and application fee are required for each prospective resident that is 18 years of age and older.
- The application fee is $45 per applicant 18 years and older and is non-refundable.
- A holding deposit of $250 is required to hold the unit.
- The combined gross monthly income of all applicants must total at least 2.3 times the monthly rent amount.
- A valid form of legal identification is required at the time of application and move-in.
- Applicants approval is evaluated based on rental, income and credit history.
- Applicants must have all required documents submitted to the Leasing Office within 48 calendar hours of applying or the application will be canceled. For all applicants 18 years of age and older, the following documents will be required:
- Legal form of ID such as: Driver's License or Government Issued Picture ID Card
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Proof of Income (see below for details)
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- If applying with pets, please include the following required items for each pet:
- Pet License
- Vaccination Records
- Proof of Spay or Neuter
- Pet Picture
- Once an application is approved and the lease is generated, applicants have 48 calendar hours to sign the lease. If the lease is not signed in the given time frame, the holding deposit will be forfeited, and the unit will be placed back on the market.
- Accepted - the applicant will be accepted with the standard required deposits and fees.
- Denied - the applicant will not be accepted. The applicant will be provided with contact information for the consumer reporting agencies.
- Accepted with Conditions - the applicant will be accepted with an additional deposit or co-signer requirements.
- If currently employed: copies of the 3 most current paycheck stubs and/or complete bank statements showing incoming direct deposits from your employer
- If self-employed: copy of the previous year's tax return and 3 most current personal bank statements
- If employment is pending: copy of the offer letter on company letterhead indicating start date and salary and 3 most current paystubs from the last employer
- If unemployed, retired or a student:
- A social security benefit letter - SSA-1099: social security benefit statement of SSA notice of change in payment. Benefits must be dated no more than 14 months from the date of the application or must be reflected on a current bank statement
- Statement from the financial aid office of a college or university that shows loans or grants awarded for living expenses beyond tuition and other school expenses
- An order of alimony or child support - must be reflected on current bank statements
- The last 6 personal bank statements, from a US bank, showing an average deposit of 2.3 times the monthly rent
- Statements from investment accounts, from a US financial institution, showing 12 months of income, 401Ks and IRAs cannot be accepted
Rental or Mortgage Payment History Verification:
- Can be obtained from a landlord, apartment community or mortgage company.
- Must satisfy the income and credit history requirements. Income must be greater than five (5) times the monthly rental rate
- Will be responsible for the obligation of ALL Residents on the initial lease as well as all subsequent leases, including modifications, extensions, and renewals
- Applications approved with an out-of-state guarantor will be accepted with a security deposit equal to two (2) months’ rent
The Banyans Apartments, PO Box 3687; Coppell, TX 75019; or
The Oaks Apartments, PO Box 3687; Coppell, TX 75019; or
The Palms Apartments, PO Box 3687; Coppell, TX 75019
- Falsification of any information on the rental application(s)
- Criminal history that includes felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges for crimes that represent threats to persons or property
- Failure to satisfy the income requirement with verifiable proof
- Failure to satisfy the minimum credit score based on the model
- A bankruptcy in process
- Eviction by a previous landlord for cause
- Previous property management balance owed or in collections (with the exception of COVID-19 related balances)
Quiet yet still within reach of everything.- Verified Resident
Lovely neighborhood, really nice community in the apartment, very clean.- Verified Resident
Quiet and clean- Verified Resident
Great area, great facility, love the balcony- Verified Resident
It has modern amenities including the upgraded kitchen, hardwood floors and great balcony.- Verified Resident
It is lively and has a lot of nearby stores and shops. It seems like a great community.- Verified Resident